OwnCube was established in March 2012 under the company name OwnCube e.U. OwnCube offers a new open source solution for cloud storage, which is situated in the EU and which is not liable to any U.S. conventions or laws. OwnCube focuses on the open source product ownCloud and Nextcloud, which is now available as version 9 and which offers a broad variety of functions and programs. With our company OwnCube we want to offer an alternative to individuals as well as companies who simply don't feel at ease with U.S. providers and who are worried about what may happen to their data. Our customers are notable companies from all over the world as well as a mass-market of individuals in the area of Premium Single and ownCloud Admin.
- "Biggest" Open Source ownCloud provider
- European company ( Austria )
- Service based on OPEN SOURCE
- More than 30 data centers worldwide
- Encrypted file transfer and storage
- 24 h / 7 day support for our customers